Wednesday, March 3, 2010

what happened?



My mad man portfolio selection turns out to work so far.
Since yesterday I could make a profit of 3,85 %.
This may not seem much, but most people get less return p.a. (per annum - per year)
on their investments.
I don't want to praise myself too much, because maybe by tomorrow it's all worthless again.
Still, if anyone had been following my investment advice (which I assume nobody really did)
he or she would be 3,85% richer, which in my case equals about 40€ (not bad for a day).
But what really bothers me is that I couldn't come up with any other investment idea, because I can't decide whether the market is generally going up or down...uff. Ideas, anyone?
It really kills me that I have more money lying on the bank account than in stocks - damn.
I'm thinking about investing in Cheesecake factory, because Penny, the main character of "the big bang theory" works there - can't be any bad, can it?

See you tomorrow guys!

No comments: