Thursday, March 11, 2010

Update Update!



So folks,
yesterday was kind of a big day for my whole portfolio.

1. I sold Solarworld after the stock rocketed upwards to 11€, leaving me with 3% profit (the day before I had a 5% loss - lucky me ! )

2. I bought BASF (Goldman Sachs Conviction - you know you want it!) and DIC Asset AG, which is a real estate company mainly for office buildings. I always wanted to invest in real estate and that company seemed great. Well, doesn't pay out yet (see the table above), but after I saw Solarworld rise and fall (or in that case rather fall and rise) I believe in every stock.

3. As you can see, my Fiat stocks did a pretty good job for the whole portfolio performance.
After all, this leaves me with 2% overall performance, which for the time being is terrific, really.


I got some money left, and I'm thinking about hedging my portfolio with some short option. The DAX looks pretty overbought as a whole, but it's not that clear. Hmm...
Stay tuned !

No comments: