Saturday, January 2, 2010

So this is the beginning


Hello out there!
My name's Vitti, and I started this blog to share my passion for unusual ways to make money.
I chose the name indie guide to money making because I want this blog to be a guide for everyone who is interested in ways to make money, while having a shitload of fun.
I have a wide interest in (young) enterpreneurship, the stock market and unusual marketing methods. Of course, I also have other interest, therefore some basic background on my person:
I am an economic student aged 20, living in the german business capital Frankfurt.
I am addicted to most american TV-series, I bought my first stocks when I was 11 and I have a passion for music (sometimes I DJ, which is cool because I make money that way).
My last job was viral marketing for blackberry and some other sources income include teaching and design/webdesign. Besides, I'm currently planning on starting a little marketing company.
I think I could tell you a thing or two about making money, and if you can too feel free to contact me or leave a comment - I would really dig that.
I hope you enjoy my little blog!

Just a basic statement: Everything I describe here is totally legal, but often enough pretty risky. Always keep that in mind.

No comments: